Tuesday, September 4, 2007

High School Musical 3 Auditions on YouTube?

It's really weird but I've found a bunch of HSM3 auditions on YouTube. When I searched with Google it looks like some agent is trying to promote this but I think it might not be legit.

Here's a sample (just search for High School Musical 3 Auditions on YouTube):



I was lucky to hear an interview on the radio before school last spring about talent agents making commercials that are using the line 'Do you want to be in a Disney Channel movie?'

Looks like some agencies are charging $5000 to $10000 just to get an audition. The radio station had a talent agent on that said you should never have to pay for an audition. Those commercials are misleading and are charging for acting classes. Almost no one gets on these shows.

They said your best chance is to (as best I can remember):

- Always find a local talent agent / check around to see who's good in your nearest town
- Never pay high fees for auditions
- Get your publicity photo and portfolio ready
- Try to get in as many commercials, etc. as possible

I know there were more ideas but I can't remember.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SICKEN ME FROM TIA

 

High School Musical 3