Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ashley Tisdale - Guilty Pleasure Coming in June

Ashley Tisdale has a new CD coming in June called "Guilty Pleasure" and was featured in Twist Magazine - here's what she had to say about her new video: "We shot the video from like three in the afternoon until seven in the morning! They even brought Coffee Bean mix so I could stay up to shoot. I was so excited though. Adam Gregory from 90210 plays my ex-boyfriend who cheats on me, poor guy! He's a really nice guy in real life. My friends think he's adorable and obviously he's very cute. The video's all about getting the best revenge on a guy who cheats on you. So in the video, he leaves his house and I get the hideaway key, so I go into his house. And then I let people in and I have this party at his house and everyone's throwing things — and there's also these gorgeous Brazilian male models and I'm taking pictures with them! And then I have this huge rock out performance in the pool where it's like my whole band's in the pool on platforms. It was really exciting."

1 comments:

Audrey said...

I like wen shupra spokby by.

 

High School Musical 3