Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ashley Tisdale Talks About Her Future

The Associated Press (AP) recently interviewed Ashley Tisdale about her recent projects, star pressure, image, and future in High School Musical. She recently premiered the movie 'Aliens in the Attic' but feels the need to stay the course with her HSM3 fans.

Ashley TisdaleCreating a new character in different projects has its challenges, "I wouldn't be there if it wasn't for those projects, but I feel that dyeing my hair back to its original hair color, this is originally what I look like ... and it does separate me from that, in a way, because everybody really knows me as the blond bubbly character, and this is a different side."

Ashley seems to keep the focus on staying in her usual roles, "I'm not someone who is going to do a 180. If anything, I know I look young, so I’m still going to be in high school (in movies), but I think the projects would have to be a little bit more mature if it’s in a high school environment. ... I’m really into comedy, and I love making people laugh, so I will definitely go in that direction for a little bit, and then maybe some drama, because I love drama, as well, and people haven’t seen me do drama ... but I’m not going too dark yet — that’s not me."

More of the interview can be found at:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/ashley-tisdale/news/ashley-tisdale-breaks-out-of-high-school-mode--61992164

0 comments:

 

High School Musical 3